As a PixelDam member, you agree that you will not create more than one user account, that the use of an indecent screen name, profanity, language and/or images that are considered obscene and generally improper will not be tolerated.
Copied or pirated images (someone else's pixelart taken without permission) are not acceptable. If it is discovered that you have submitted such an image, the image(s) will be removed and the prospective or continued membership in the PixelDam community will be revoked without prior notice.
The site is owned and operated by Barry G. Rijkse of Xpanded, a corporation incorporated under the laws of The Netherlands and The European Union. Xpanded maintains the site for your personal entertainment and information. Please feel free to browse the site. You may not, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this site including the text, images, audio and video for any purposes, without written permission from Xpanded or the legal copyright owners of the mentioned material.
Terms and Conditions - General
Terms and Conditions - Additional
- Everything you see or read on this site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. Xpanded does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Xpanded. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, Xpanded. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images could violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Xpanded uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site. However, we make no guarantees or representations as to the accuracy of the information. Xpanded assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this site.
- Browse this site at your own risk. Neither Xpanded nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Xpanded also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
- You agree that you shall not interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) this site or servers or networks connected to this site, or to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this site; or provide any information to Xpanded that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Xpanded and its staff, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and expert fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the site, or your violation of these Terms.
- Any communication you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Xpanded or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Xpanded is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. However, Xpanded does not claim ownership right or copyrights in your works posted by you to PixelDam (Your Content).
- The trademarks, and logos, displayed on the site, are trademarks of the Xpanded. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of the Xpanded or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the site.
- If, for some reason, you have a good faith belief that the use of certain images or other materials on our web site is not authorized by the actual copyright (or trademark) owner or someone related to that owner, please contact us in writing (yes, snail mail) and send us information in the letter that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (and if you are under thirteen - your parent or guardian), and if possible, contain a signature by the copyright (or trademark) owner or someone authorized to act on behalf of that owner whose right may have been infringed. For you and/or your parent's reference, any letter you send regarding a possible copyright infringement must comply with the notice requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 101, et seq. ("DMCA"). Please send the letter to: Barry Rijkse, Xpanded, Landlust 5, 2134 VZ, The Netherlands.
- This site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties other than Xpanded. Such links are provided for your convenience only. We does not control such web sites and we're not responsible for their content. The fact that this site contains links to other sites does not mean that Xpanded approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Xpanded disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this wite. Xpanded has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Xpanded may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- To register as a member of PixelDam or purchase products, you must be 16 years or lawfully permitted to enter into and form contracts under applicable law. In no event may minors submit Content to the site. You agree that the information that you provide to us upon registration, at the time of purchase, and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date at all times. This is especially important with respect to your email address, since that is the primary way in which we will communicate with you about your account and your orders.
- When you register as a member you will be asked to provide a password. You are responsible for safeguarding the password and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree that you shall be solely responsible for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You shall immediately notify Xpanded of any unauthorized use of your password.
- Xpanded does not claim ownership rights in Your Content. For the sole purpose of enabling us to make your Content available through the site, you grant to Xpanded a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, re-format, store, prepare derivative works based on, and publicly display and perform Your Content. Please note that when you send Content, you DO NOT allow third parties to copy, distribute and display your Content. Xpanded will at all times request specific consent from the legal copyright owner of any content not produced by Xpanded.
- You are responsible for all of Your Content you send, download, and otherwise copy, distribute and display using the site. You must have the legal right to copy, distribute and display all parts of any content that you upload, download and otherwise copy, distribute and display. Content provided to you by others, or made available through websites, magazines, books and other sources, are protected by copyright and should not be uploaded, downloaded, or otherwise copied, distributed or displayed without the consent of the copyright owner or as otherwise permitted by law.
- You agree that Xpanded may at any time, and without notice, suspend or terminate any part of the site, or refuse to fulfill any order, or any part of any order or terminate your membership and delete any Content stored on the PixelDam Site, in Xpanded's sole discretion, if you fail to comply with the Terms or applicable law.
- You agree not to use the site:
- for any unlawful purposes;
- to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right or artist's right of any third party including, but not limited to, Xpanded;
- to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws or laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct, or submitting any personally identifiable information about any child under the age of 13;
- to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the site;
- to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to Xpanded or anyone else's computer systems, including but not limited to that which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorized access to the site which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the site;
- for any commercial purpose, except as expressly permitted under these Terms.